Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Out of the Fishbowl and Into the Fire

That is the blog title of late graduates of Dordt College (pretty funny). Another funny thing about dordt (graphic designers at dordt are gonna love this story). Since I am a youth pastor at a CRC church in Florida, I get all the promotional stuff from dordt, including the great video edited by Jack Maatman (clap clap) but also several brochures. Well I was looking through this very well designed brochure booklet that wasn't small by any means, anyway I was paging through and being very nastolgic <--(spelling error Im sure) and then I got to the last page and it was this big picture of all these fish in water and they were all shades of blue except for this big orange one in the middle. Maybe you have all seen it. Anyway I was admiring this this picture thinking that some designer at dordt did a good job. But then, I realized that I have seen this picture somewhere before. I was wondering and wondering, and then it hit me. I pulled out my cell phone, opened it up and there it was! It was the same picture that T-Mobile allowed me to choose as the background on my cell phone screen. Needless to say I laughed pretty hard. I was almost fooled again by Dordt College.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger r.c.f. said...

yeah, that's kinda sick. way to go dordt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home