Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Awkward Moment

So my parents came down in the big rig this weekend with a load full of candy that is ultimately sea bound for Jamaca (spelling). We had a great time, my dad looked like a giddy little school boy playing in the ocean. Anyway have any of you watched movies with your parents when the sex scenes come? I don't know about you, but for me these are very awkward moments especially when married, because all kinds of thoughts can enter your mind, the worst of which is wondering if your parents have the same thoughts in their minds. This always offers a good distraction during these usually distasteful scenes, but it sure is awkward and uncomfortable. I'd like to know your thoughts and experiences. Enlighten me.

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Quackbert said...

I don't have any of these experiences to speak of. However, I wanted to say that NC/DC sucked without you this year.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Gabriel Florit said...

i'd like to say that for some reason or other, grandparents are oblivious to these scenes, which is a comfort. on the other hand, in my immediate family i make sure that what's on the telly will not produce embarrassing moments as aforementioned.

i agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home