Friday, August 11, 2006

Surfer Dude

So yes, today is the first day that I attempted surfing in California, and I love it. It is something that is right up my alley. The hardest part is paddling and then the rest the water takes care of. It does take a little getting used to, I randomly would fall off of my board quite a bit, but thats ok it was my first time. I didn't even catch a wave, the closest I got was when I got up to one knee, and the wave took me a little ways, then it passed me by, because I suck. But it was still really fun and relaxing.
Who wudda thought. . . me, a surfer

3 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Gabriel Florit said...

well you DO have the blond eyes/blue hair thing going on. that helps.


ahhhh no, wait a sec.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Dane said...

Totally Rad!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger a & m kamper said...

i need proof
show me some pics or i'll think you're a liar

:)
myronius

 

Post a Comment

<< Home